Google
 
Biplab's thoughts: Who says Elephants can't dance!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Who says Elephants can't dance!

This was my experience with large national Insurance company. Though in my earlier posting I mentioned about ignorance of e-commerce strategy in some sub-urban branches. Then I lodged a complaint mail thru its portal.

To my surprise I received a quick reply from them about looking into the matter. They also called my home and assured that they will take the matter with the branch manager that I get regular updates on my policies thru internet. I am yet to try their online premium payment option. Hope that will be trouble free.

A great experience from such a large organization!!
Digg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

View Biplab Das's profile on LinkedIn Blog Review